Today we performed the piece to Year 10 Learning Skills students...
Things I thought went well:
- The flow of the piece, the transitions I thought were very successful because I thought that they got across the idea of the school with the school bell playing.
- The focus of the group when in role, improved a lot :)
- The scene of the sleepover we were told by our audience was particularly effective as it 'sent chills' this was what we intended to get across to the audience.
Things I thought could have been improved:
- More could have been done on some sections, for example, it was mentioned that we could have gone into a lot more detail on the cyber bullying section as its something very topical
- The ending could have been a climax rather than an anti-climax, however, we did point out one of the teachers liked it therefore we kept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment