We have decided that this performance to now Learning Skills students and we have decided its going to be ready by the first week of December, therefore giving us a month in this project.
We could use narration on the person who was bullied.
Narration is used very well in an issued based drama, explaining inside feelings to tell the story on better understanding.
Formats of Narration
- through poetry
- thought track
- storytelling
- being the insider of the story, maybe the main character, instead of being someone from the outsider point of view.
- in a diary
- the words of the narrator are the thoughts of that person
- music could be the narration
- people around the main character tell the story
- possibly the bully could be the narrator
We the got given the task to be divided into two groups and then each group using narration to either focus on the bully or the victim. I was in the group of the victim, and we decided to use the format of narration, diary entry. there was 10 of us in the group, so then we decided to split ourselves into pairs to focus on writing a diary entry per pair. We decided to write about
- the day it started
- getting worse
- the worst part of it
- the excluding herself from life and cracking
- the final day of her life.
me and leanne decided to write the fourth diary entry, this is what we wrote
Dear Diary
I just wanted one person, one person to talk to me. It's horrible, school. I am just so lonely.They don't want to be around me. I can't handle this. I just don't get it, why? People aren't talking to me, they're talking at me. I just don't get it. What have I done? Why are people being like this? I just don't get it. What have I done? Why are they being like this? I just feel so lonely. The words they call me, the things they say. Its just so wrong. I can't do this any more. I've tried.
to be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment