Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monologue I have written so far.

Where are they? My friends, where are they? They should be here, with me. Not just leaving. They should be the ones who care about me. They're gone. Just left me, here. Its not the first time wither. Its everyday. I try, I try to speak to them. I have to act like I'm not that bothered, but it hurts. I'm done with the acting. I'm just as normal as them. As much as a human being as them. Why don't they want to be friends with me? What have I done wrong? What have I done that makes them hate me?

Maybe I'm not worth them. I'm just a waste a space. That's exactly what I am - a waste of space. I shouldn't be here. They don't want me. I shouldn't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment