During the lesson Sarah and Rachel choreographed their dance/mime and then I was brought into it.
We performed and then we got given feedback..
Most people really liked the whole concept and they got the idea about the 'exclusion' which is what we wanted to get across.
To improve they said I should come in before and Rachel and Sarah ignore me more than what they already do so.
I will learn the song 'Everytime' by Britney Spears to be able to mime in a part of it, before I go into a monologue which will end with me killing myself.
Then after school:
We decided how we are going to go into the different scenes, by having a bell go off as if the lesson has finished, walking around acting as your character, then the bell ringing again and then leaving.
We also got the structure of the piece sorted. The structure of the piece was decided a while ago, but it needed writing down.
Finally, I got my monologue written, for it to be re-worded or whatever before performing.
No comments:
Post a Comment